Thursday, September 03, 2015

I Have a Confession Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in blue/grey chalk paint, distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. I have a confession...I love this dresser so much that when no one was looking I may(or may not have) run my hands lovingly all over it.  Now that you know that, you might think I am a little creepy or odd...but I am a grown woman...I can handle it. I just love this dresser so much, the paint colour is perfect for it and it`s so beautiful now. It`s good to show how much you love things, right? I am not THAT odd, am I?  

Dimensions: 48"W x 23"D x 36.5"H (plus 34"H Mirror)

This piece is available for $400
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available









No comments:

Post a Comment