Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Lovely Chest


{SOLD}

This chest has been refinished in blue chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. Wanna hear something Aileen said in the shop this week? It kind of took me by surprise because it sounded like she was bragging a little. She said, "I really like my chest!" Now you can take that one of two ways...either she was talking about her chest that she was blessed with during adolescence or she was talking about this chest that she painted this week. I am not quite sure which one she meant, but let's hope it was the second one...although, I guess if you like what you are blessed with that's a good thing too.

Dimensions: 40.5"W x 19.5"D x 22.5"H

This piece is available for $250
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








No comments:

Post a Comment