Thursday, September 03, 2015

Downton Abbey Vanity


{SOLD}

This vanity has been refinished in light grey chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. So we finally joined the rest of the world and ordered Netflix. I probably shouldn't have done that because in 2 months I have managed to immerse myself into the world of Downton Abbey and now I have to wait for season 5 to come out. I hate waiting. This lovely vanity would fit right in the Crawley family estate. Maybe you can sit at while your lady's maid brushes your hair or puts on your jewelry.  Or you can bring it back to reality for me, and put it in your regular sized house, in your regular sized bedroom and sit at it yourself while you get yourself ready.

Dimensions: 50"W x 18.5"D x 29.5"H (plus 44" Mirror)

This piece is available for $375
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








1 comment: