Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life Is Better Buffet


{SOLD}

This buffet has been refinished in a grey/blue, distressed and coated with poly. I did it...I put the winter coats, hats and mittens away. In a rubbermaid tote, in the storage closet, far away and out of sight. I won't need them again until November.  Now, I hope time slows down a bit so I can enjoy spring and summer at a nice, leisurely pace. Last week it snowed, this week we have leaves on the trees and perennials growing in the garden. I saw a little sign on Pinterest this week that said, "Life is better in flip flops". I agree...I wore flip flops this week, and life certainly felt much better!
Anyways, see this cute little buffet? It certainly will make your life feel much better when you put it in your dining room. It's blue, it's unique and it can fit lots of stuff in it. You can't get any better than that!

Dimensions: 60"W x 16"D x 32"H

This piece is available for $450
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment