Thursday, April 09, 2015

Grandma's Bed


(SOLD)

This bed has been refinished in Old White chalk paint, distressed and coated with clear wax.  Oh how I love this bed. It reminds me of a bed you would have found upstairs in my Grandparents' old farm house. Covered with a beautiful quilt(all swatches of fabric from my Grandpa's old suits) made lovingly by my Grandma. The bed I would snuggle in with my cousins and sisters. We loved sleeping at Grandpa and Grandma's...the beds always had warm "feather beds" on them, and we would snuggle down deep and chat and giggle till we fell asleep. Yup, that's what this bed reminds me of. 

This is a DOUBLE size bed. Included wooden rails and slats.

Dimensions: 57"W x 48.5"H

This piece is available for $350
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment