Thursday, April 30, 2015

Back In Style Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in antique white and coated with poly. I couldn't stop looking at this dresser this week. It looks so pretty now, especially compared to what it used to look like. I am not sure what in the world people were thinking when they painted furniture white and then ruined it by adding gold trim around all the edges. I am sure that was the in thing to do back then. I am glad times have changed and we get to fix furniture by getting rid of the ugly gold trim. Who knows, things do come back in style...maybe in 20 years we will have to paint gold edging on furniture, but for now I will enjoy the pretty and clean plain white look.

Dimensions: 60"W x 18.5"D x 31"H

This piece is available for $400
Pleaase call or email questions

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment