Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I Need A Nap Headboard


{SOLD}

The headboard has been refinished in antique white, distressed and coated with poly.
We just worked like two crazy women this week. Three days in a row and we are exhausted. We did a lot of custom work this week, and we refinished some pretty amazing stuff for some lucky customers. But don't worry, we did a few pieces for the blog too...
 First up is this delightful headboard. Just looking at it makes me want to take a nap. I have a few more things to get through before my head is allowed to hit a pillow tonight, but let me tell you, it can't happen soon enough.

This is a QUEEN OR DOUBLE Headboard

This piece is available for $175
                                                       Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available




No comments:

Post a Comment