Thursday, November 19, 2015

Full Of Treasures Chest


{SOLD}

This chest has been refinished in blue/grey chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. This beautiful chest is definitely the right chest to hold all your treasures. I could think of lots of things I could hide in this chest. Old photo albums, a blanket my Grandma made me when I got engaged, the baptismal gown that each of my girls wore, some old pictures of our grandparents, my old stuffed donkey that no longer has a tail, the blankets my sister in law made for our twins when they were in the NICU, my oldest daughter's favourite blankie. Sentimental stuff like that, my treasures. I am sure your treasures are much different than mine. It doesn't matter what the treasure is, as long as you have a special chest to put it in.

Dimensions: 46"W x 20"D x 24"H

This piece is available for $275
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








No comments:

Post a Comment