Friday, October 22, 2021

Scared Me a Little Sideboard

{SOLD}

This sideboard scared me a little so I made sure it sat in the unfinished pile of furniture for a really long time. Apparently I was feeling brave this week and gave it my best. The veneer on the top had some damage and I needed to cut it out and fill it. This is not an easy process and takes a lot of patience. If you know me at all you will know I have a hard time waiting for things like that. 🤣  Well, I was blessed with just enough patience and the top turned out perfectly. This sideboard has been refinished in Pebble grey Fusion Mineral paint and distressed. This one is a beauty!😍

Dimensions: 54"W x 22"D x 40"H plus 12.5" Mirror

This piece is available for $450
Please call/text 905-730-1576 or email btn.refinishing@gmail.com

Delivery Available'








 

No comments:

Post a Comment