Thursday, October 14, 2021

Did Not Disappoint Farmhouse Hutch


{SOLD}

Aileen went on holidays last week and she left me alone in the shop which meant that I had to pick colours all by myself. Originally we thought we would do this one in white, but when I opened up our paint cabinet and saw a new colour that we haven't touched I knew we had to paint this piece in that colour. I am so glad we did because grey on this piece did not disappoint! I'm loving how this one turned out! This farmhouse hutch has been refinished in grey Fusion Mineral paint and distressed. The top has been stained light and coated with poly.

Dimensions: 48"W x 19.5"D x 72.75"H

This piece is available for $450
Feel free to call/text 905-730-1576 or email btn.refinishing@gmail.com

Delivery Available










 

No comments:

Post a Comment