Friday, June 19, 2020

Now It's Amazing Dining Set


{SOLD}

This dining table is absolutely beautiful. My view on this table has changed dramatically over the last week. I had to sand this table and refinish it and let me tell you, it was not all fun and games. There was a time I had a deep hate for this piece. But it's a good thing I am stubborn, because this piece turned out perfectly. And this set has THREE leaves! Just think of all the people you could sit around this table. So fun.  This dining set has been refinished in antique white and distressed. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.

Dimensions: 60"W x 40"D x 30.5"H plus THREE 12" Leaves

This table is available for $500
Each chair available for $100
Please call/text 905-730-1576 with questions.

Delivery Available















No comments:

Post a Comment