Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Perfect Dresser


{SOLD}

Which best describes your bedroom dresser? My grandmother's antique that I painted bright orange in my 20's and now reminds me how I have grown up a little...I built it myself from fallen timber and it takes up way too much space...I had to put it together with a very tiny tool and now the drawers don't work. If you can claim any of those dressers as one of your own, it might be time for a new one! This dresser has been refinished in Chateau grey chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly and it has perfect working drawers, is a subtle grey colour, and it won't hog up all your bedroom space. 

Dimensions: 39"W x 19"D x 32"H

This piece is available for $300
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available









No comments:

Post a Comment