Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tell the Truth Buffet



{SOLD}

I feel like telling you that this buffet is awful, that it has scratches all over it and that the drawers don't work. That way it will never sell and Aileen would be forced to give it to me just to get it out of the shop. But I might lose my job if I start lying on here, sigh...so I better tell the truth. This buffet is awesome...and I think it's one of the nicer ones we have ever refinished. It has been refinished in French Linen chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. Oh, and the drawers work just fine, and it doesn't have any scratches.

Dimensions: 66"W x 22"D x 38.5"H

This piece is available for $475
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment