Friday, January 15, 2016

Bow Down To Me Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser/buffet  and mirror has been refinished in French Linen chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. This week was a strange work week. We got stuff done, but it seemed to take forever. That's why our pictures are a day late. This dresser was one difficult piece to take apart. When it was time to put it back together we knew it would NOT be fun. At one point Aileen said she would bow down to me if I could get those doors back on. (They have very unique hinges). Well, I wasn't going to let that opportunity pass me by. No one has ever bowed down to me before. I was ready for a challenge. You see how the doors are back on...yup...she was on her knees, on the dirty garage floor. It was a good week!

Dimensions: 74.5"W x 19.25"D x 29.5"H

This piece is available for $400
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








No comments:

Post a Comment