Thursday, January 07, 2016

All By Myself Side Table


{SOLD}

This side table has been refinished in antique white, distressed and coated with poly. This pretty little side table is just sitting pretty all by itself. That's kind of a lovely thought right now, being all by myself. I am not sure what I put in the dinner I made but two out of three of my kids are going completely crazy right now. I could really handle some all by myself time right now. Even the dog is hiding under the table trying to stay away from them. This side table is perfect for any space, but just so you know, it does match a few dressers and a desk that we painted up this week.

Dimensions: 21"W x 14"D x 23.5"H

This piece is available for $100
Please call or email with questions

Delivery Available 





No comments:

Post a Comment