Thursday, October 08, 2015

Not Your Average Dresser

{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in antique white, distressed and coated with poly. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. When dressers turn out like this one did my heart does a little happy dance. Okay, it's more than my heart...I might actually do a full out happy dance on Aileen's driveway where all her neighbours can see me. But whatever, it is worth the embarrassment. This dresser is not your average dresser, trust you me. It is amazing and old and chippy and layered. It's a keeper!

Dimensions: 40"W x 20"D x 36"H

This piece is available for $300
Please call or email with questions.

Like the elephant sign? You can enjoy one of your own for $60.
Contact Aileen for the details.

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment