Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm Sorry Washstand


{SOLD}

This washstand has been refinished in blue/grey chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.  I've got the Monday blues and it's Friday! Maybe it's the winter blues...Aileen shared with me a little Instagram post she saw the other day. It read, "I am sorry for the things I said when it was winter"... I kinda feel like I might have thought and said some inappropriate stuff when I was sanding outside in -25 degree weather, it kinda sucked. We can't wait for spring, it will come, it always does. In the meantime, we'll keep painting awesome furniture like this washstand. A piece like this will keep you happy in February and March!

Dimensions: 36"W x 17"D x 27"H

This piece is available for $275
Please call or email with questions.








No comments:

Post a Comment