Thursday, February 12, 2015

Honey I'm Home Hall Table


{SOLD}

This hall/sofa table has been refinished in Old white chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. I love the idea of a hall table in the front entry way. A picture gallery wall hanging above it. Walking through the door, chucking my keys in the cool dish on top calling, "Honey, I'm home!" as I close the door behind me. If you imagine something similar start with this hall table. Everything will fall into place once you have the table. Hopefully the "Honey" you called to when you imagined walking through the front door will have dinner prepared for you so you can sit down and relax for the evening too! 

Dimensions: 47"W x 17"D x 27.5"H

This piece is available for $275
Please call or email with questions.








No comments:

Post a Comment