Monday, April 18, 2022

Say No To Stickers Bed

{SOLD}

I won't lie, I was a little scared of this bed at the beginning of last week. It was covered in stickers. I hate stickers. They gum up my sanding pads and are pretty near impossible to get them off. My kids NEVER put stickers on furniture, mostly because they knew they would be homeless if they did. Kidding...they wouldn't be homeless, I would have dropped them off somewhere warm and comfy. Once those stickers were off it was smooth sailing and this bed now looks like a brand new piece. This bed has been refinished in black and distressed.

This bed is a TWIN and includes wooden side rails and slats
Dimensions: 42.5"W x 48.5"H

This piece is available for $280
Feel free to call/text 905-730-1576 or email btn.refinishing@gmail.com

Delivery Available







 

No comments:

Post a Comment