Thursday, March 11, 2021

Got It Done Dresser

{SOLD}

This dresser gets the transformation of the week award. Seriously guys, you won't believe it when we tell you, but this piece was a scratched-up white dresser with chipped paint and it was in desperate need of a makeover. I won't lie, it was slightly overwhelming at first. I shouldn't have said, "Oh, we can sand down these drawers to their natural beauty" so casually, like it would be the easiest thing to do in the world. Once I started sanding I started to get this feeling that this job would never be over and that it would take me a week just to prep this piece. After some serious sanding time, things started to take shape and we started to get a little excited. I'm glad we persevered...because it is so pretty now!!! This dresser has been refinished in black. The drawers have been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.

Dimensions: 68"W x 17.5"D x 31"H

This piece is available for $325
Please call/text 905-730-1576 or email

Delivery Available









 

No comments:

Post a Comment