Saturday, April 18, 2020

Got Your Back Side Table


{SOLD}

This side table is the perfect little table, with two shelves and a drawer you won't be lacking space for all the things you need at night. My bed side table holds all the things: my 1980's vintage alarm clock(which my kids think is hilarious...you can't charge your phone in that?!?...don't you know that your phone has an alarm?!?!) and my two water bottles, all my books that I am reading plus the picture of me and my man from 1994. This table has got your back, I guarantee that it will hold all your things! This side table has refinished in charcoal. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.

Dimensions: 16"H  x 14"D x 28.25"H

This piece is available for $100
Please call/text 905-730-1576 or email 

Social distancing pick up available
Or delivery to driveway for a fee






No comments:

Post a Comment