Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Look At It Now Dresser


{SOLD}

I questioned Aileen's sanity(not the first time, lol) when I saw this dresser in the shop waiting to be refinished. It had staples running down the side of it with some strange fabric hanging off it. It had missing hardware and it had a very ugly top with a few more staples punched into it. Sanding and prepping is my job, I was dreading the work that needed to be done to this piece. I was definitely thinking Aileen missed the mark with this one. But once again she made a great choice, just look at it now! This one is a beauty! This dresser has been refinished in charcoal grey. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.

Dimensions: 66"Wx18"Dx36.5"H

This piece is available for $350
Please call/text 905-730-1576 or email if interested

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment