Saturday, June 18, 2016

Back to my Youth Washstand



{SOLD}

Do you ever imagine the history behind each piece of antique furniture? This wash stand brings me back to my youth...no, not because I am THAT old and we used washstands.  I did live out in the middle of no where growing up, but thankfully we did have plumbing. What it does remind me of is the lifestyle Laura lived on Little House On the Prairie. Getting water from the well, boiling it to warm it up. I am so thankful that we can use furniture like this as conversation pieces and for extra storage and not use them for the reason they were made! This cute little washstand has been refinished in French Linen chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.

Dimensions: 24"W x 18"D x 28"H

This piece is available for $125
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available





No comments:

Post a Comment