Thursday, March 31, 2016

Don't Blink An Eye Table

Hey everyone! We're baaack!!! After a much needed spring break we are back at it! It feels great to be creative and have fun with paint and furniture again. I must say, when I saw the 9 chairs in my basement waiting for me to paint up I kinda got a little excited. It's an amazing blessing to be able to love work so much. We both  miss it when we take a break. Our kids and husbands are probably glad to have us slow down for a few days though. Aileen and her fam enjoyed the lovely summer weather in sunny south and I enjoyed a stay-cation in Puerto Barkyardia with my family in the not so sunny north. 

{SOLD}

This table has been refinished in Old White chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. This table is gonna be a hot item so don't blink an eye before you email Aileen about it. It will be gone before you know it!

Dimensions: 33.5"W x 17"D x 28.5"H

This piece is available for $275
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment