Thursday, February 18, 2016

Delicious Desk


{SOLD}

This desk has been refinished in antique white, distressed and coated with poly. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. Here's a delicious desk we painted up this week. It matches the Can't Go Wrong Dresser if you are looking for a set. This desk looks so good I can almost taste it. Speaking of taste...a good friend of mine, who I will now call my best friend....bought me some DELICIOUS samosas from Sagarmatha Curry House the other day. My new best friend loves me so much that she dropped them off at 10:30pm so that I could have them for lunch the next day. Aileen and I pigged out on the samosas for lunch yesterday. Aileen should be very grateful that I shared my treat. They were so.very.good.  Kinda makes me want more. New best friend, if you are reading this, you know where we work! LOL!

Dimensions: 48"W x 18"D x 32"H

This piece is available for $250
Please call or email with questions

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment