Thursday, December 17, 2015

Little Boy Blue Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in Navy blue, distressed and coated with poly. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. I can't believe Aileen finally likes blue dressers as much as I do. I think she said that she likes it because she is starting to see this lovely colour on more home blogs. And here I thought it was because she actually thought I was smart and knew what I was talking about. Either way, this not so little boy blue dresser is amazing. It makes a statement without being too crazy and it can hold a lot of stuff! Come to our shop to see it in person...you won't be disappointed.

Dimensions: 60"W x 19"D x 34.5"H

This piece is available for $400
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment