Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bee's Knees Hutch


{SOLD}

This hutch has been refinished in Old White and French Linen chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. This hutch is the bee's knees of all hutches. I know I have just dated myself with that saying, but it's all I have right now! Let me get all teacher on you and give you little lesson. When the bees flit from flower to flower the nectar sticks to their legs. The phrase bee's knees means good and sweet, because the knees of the bees are where all the sweet, good stuff is collected . So this hutch is like the bee's knees because this is where all your good stuff is gonna be collected. So it doesn't seem so strange to use that line after all, does it? Okay, never mind, it's odd...but whatever...


Dimensions: 36.5"W x 13.5"D x 75"H

This piece is available for $450
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available









No comments:

Post a Comment