Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Can't Have Too Much Attention Hutch

{SOLD}

This piece is refinished a mix of Duck Egg & French Linen (AS) and finished with a clear wax. This beautiful showpiece would look great anywhere it went, because let's face it, it just can't help itself. Just do it the favour that if your buying it, you will put it somewhere prominent. If it can't be the centre of attention, it might just lose all it's lustre. 

Dimensions: 60"H x 37 1/2"W x 14 1/4"D

This piece is available for $425
Please call or email with any questions.
Cash only please.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen. Would this Hutch match the desk I picked up a month ago? Looking for a shelving companion piece... it's so lovely by the way.
    Joanne H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, and thank you! The hutch would look great with the desk although not an exact colour match...would you like to come see it? Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see it, but am in Florida till the end of the month. I'll be asking my funds manager :) if I can put a deposit on it to hold it....assuming that is even an option available to me of course.

    ReplyDelete