Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby, I can be whatever you want me to be!

Ok, so this is a bit of a different post. Aileen and I decided it was time to go through our giant pile of stuff. And take pictures of it. And then ask you what we should do with it!! Everything is for sale, but this gives you the chance to pick the color that you want beforehand.

If you see a piece that you like here (please look past the ugly colors, my reflection in the mirror or mediocre picture taking), just let us know and we can do it however you want. Pieces go quick, so let us know soon or you might not get the one you want!

1. Dresser with Mirror - SOLD


2. 3-drawer cabinet


3. Retro side tables {SOLD}


4. Chunky side tables (one of a pair)


5. French Provincial side tables (one of a pair)-SOLD


6. Antique Rustic Desk/Table-SOLD


7. Chunky Buffet-SOLD


8. French Provincial coffee table


9. Retro Dresser


10. Desk-SOLD


11. Antique Buffet-SOLD


12. Hutch w/ Glass doors


13. Roll top desk-SOLD



14. Detailed dresser


12 comments:

  1. I love the first item, and would want it in an antique white finish. how much would that cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miranda, that one would be so pretty in antique white!! Maybe just send us a quick email (momofboys3@hotmail.com) and we can figure out a price and anything you need there! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Do you have any double bed frames? I would want in antique white. Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia, We don't have any double bed frames in stock right now, however if you are quite serious about it, we can keep an eye out for you and let you know if we find one... just send us a quick email and we can keep up with you there! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I love number 11. If it was to be antiqued in off-white with a distressed wood top, would would that cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for a tall dresser - antique white - 35' (w) x 46' (h) x 17' (d) - I need it to have nice size drawers so I can store my daughters dolls. The tables on your very first post are in my sunroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember those! Just send me an email and we can chat...i have a few options for you!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly Campbell22 June 2012 at 11:12

    Hi I am interested in #7 I have the excact same piece in my dining room but would like this one for my kitchen. I am thinking a cream colour. I am just wondering how much that would cost & how long it would take.
    Thanks
    Shelly Campbell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelly, maybe just email me at momofboys3@hotmail.com then we can chat! Thanks

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    hotmail.com sign in

    ReplyDelete