Friday, February 26, 2021

I Want It Cabinet



{SOLD}

I don't want to post this piece, because I don't want it to sell, because I want it for myself. Sigh...it's a problem...it happens every week. This week, I want this cabinet. This cabinet has been refinished in black. The shelves and door have been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. You should have seen this piece when we got it. It had some kind of lace edging on the shelves, there were glass doors and no hardware. Aileen grabbed this piece knowing I would be all over it when I saw it. I am in love with how it turned out. Perfect little thing. I will try not to be too jealous when it sells...maybe pick it up when I'm not in the shop, it might be easier for me that way. 

Dimensions: 48"W x 17.25"D x 35.5"H

This piece is available for $300

Feel free to call/text 905-730-1576 or email

Delivery Available







 

No comments:

Post a Comment